People who have doctors live longer, and they live better. If you don't have a doctor, it's like going into dock with a big ship without a captain on board. You end up smacking into the wall of the dock, and you cause more problems that you can't fix down the road.
Tysen J Petre, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Location and Office HoursSSM St Charles Clinic Medical Group
Saint Peters, MO 63376
- monday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- tuesday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- wednesday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- thursday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Anthem BCBS MO
- CIGNA HealthCare of St Louis
- Coventry Health Care
- Great-West Healthcare CIGNA
- Group Health Plan/Coventry
- Harmony/Wellcare Health Plan
- Healthcare USA of Missouri
- Humana Health Plan
- Premier/Mercy Health Plans
- TRICARE North/HealthNet Federal Services
- United Healthcare
- Barnes-Jewish St Peter's Hospital
- SSM St Joseph Health Center
- SSM St Joseph Hospital West
Why do I need a doctor if I am healthy?
Mehmet Oz, MD, Cardiology, answeredHelpful? 2 people found this helpful.
How can I find out a doctor’s office hours?
The best way to obtain a doctor’s office hours is to call the office or visit the practice website.
Will I have to see a primary care provider for referrals to specialists?
Most health plans will require a referral from a primary care specialist before seeing another specialist such as a cardiologist or neurologist. However, some plans do not require a referral. It is best to check with your health plan before seeing another specialist to see if a referral is required. If one is required and you do not have one, you could end up paying the entire bill.
See all Healthcare Basics questions