Not only should a doctor’s staff be friendly and helpful, but they should be professional. That entails accuracy, discretion, politeness, efficiency and other characteristics of a professionally run medical office.
Rita J. Watkins, MD
Specialty: Family Medicine
Location and Office HoursPremier Family Medicine
Fort Wright, KY 41011
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- CIGNA HealthCare
- Choice Care/Humana
- Great-West Healthcare CIGNA
- Medical Mutual of Ohio/HMO Health Ohio
- United Healthcare
- St Elizabeth Medical Center South Unit
- How can I determine if a doctor’s staff will be friendly and helpful?
How can I find out a doctor’s office hours?
The best way to obtain a doctor’s office hours is to call the office or visit the practice website.
What kind of training do internal medicine doctors have?
Internal Medicine doctors, or Internists, are trained to prevent, diagnose, and treat illness in adults. Internal Medicine is the fundamental base of medical training that many other specialties build on.
See all Healthcare Basics questions