Insurers will typically have an online directory of providers, both individuals (doctors, podiatrists, etc.) and organizations (hospitals, rehab centers, imaging centers). Some may also have print directories of providers.
Mark Risi, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Location and Office HoursRednor-Risi Family Practice
1 Washington Blvd Ste A
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Great-West Healthcare Cigna
- Horizon BlueCross BlueShield
- Independence BlueCross BlueShield
- United Healthcare
- Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
- How can I get a list of doctors in my insurer's network?
What kind of training do internal medicine doctors have?
Internal Medicine doctors, or Internists, are trained to prevent, diagnose, and treat illness in adults. Internal Medicine is the fundamental base of medical training that many other specialties build on.
How can I determine if a doctor’s staff will be friendly and helpful?
Not only should a doctor’s staff be friendly and helpful, but they should be professional. That entails accuracy, discretion, politeness, efficiency and other characteristics of a professionally run medical office.
See all Managing Your Health Care questions