Breasts are glands contained within the front of the chest wall. The average breast weighs between seven and 10 ounces and is primarily composed of 12 to 20 lobes that spread out from the nipple like the spokes in a bicycle tire. These triangular lobes each have one central duct that opens at the nipple, through which milk exits.
John L. Sabatini, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Location and Office HoursJohn L Sabatini DO
301 Oxford Valley Rd Ste 905A
Yardley, PA 19067
- Aria Health
- Aria Health Bucks County
- Delaware Valley Hospital
What are breasts composed of?
HealthyWomen answeredHelpful? 1 person found this helpful.
What are some summer fitness tips?
Joel Harper - Elite Trainer, Fitness, answeredI love the summer and I all the options that it brings. Here are a few ideas:
1) Pick an activity that you have always wanted to do-tennis, golf, windsurfing, rollerblading, trapeze, jogging.. and commit to doing it one day a week for 10 weeks.
2) Go to the park alone with a frisbee or a football and find a new friend to throw it.
3) Walk. Try for a day to do all your errands and activities without driving to them.
4) Pick one activity you never thought you would do, but always wanted to and hire the expert in your area to teach you.
5) Go to the local animal shelter and walk the pets.
6) Grab a friend and find a local park and pick up the garbage. It is a great way to burn your legs. Squat when pick up the trash-act like you are going to sit in an imaginary chair.
7) Commit to a friend that each week you will do a different activity alternating who surprises the other one. Encourage each other to be creative.
Helpful? 2 people found this helpful.
- What can men do to feel happier, less stressed out and less anxious? See all Infectious Disease questions