Not only should a doctor’s staff be friendly and helpful, but they should be professional. That entails accuracy, discretion, politeness, efficiency and other characteristics of a professionally run medical office.
James Roth, MD
Specialty: Family Medicine
- family medicine
- pain medicine
Location and Office HoursLincoln Tree Clinic
Manchester, TN 37355
- AmeriChoice by UnitedHealthCare
- BC/BS of Tennessee
- BlueCare/Volunteer State Health Plan/TN Healthcare Network
- CIGNA HealthCare
- Cariten Health Plan
- Great-West Healthcare CIGNA
- TLC Familycare
- TRICARE South/Humana Military Healthcare
- United Healthcare
- Murray Medical Center
- Stones River Hospital
- United Regional Medical Center
- How can I determine if a doctor’s staff will be friendly and helpful?
How can I determine if other doctors will be on call with my doctor?
Cathleen London, MD, Family Medicine, answeredAsk your doctor if they are part of a call group. Ask what happens when your doctor is unavailable (traveling etc).
What kind of training do internal medicine doctors have?
Internal Medicine doctors, or Internists, are trained to prevent, diagnose, and treat illness in adults. Internal Medicine is the fundamental base of medical training that many other specialties build on.
See all Healthcare Basics questions