It is best to take your loved one's personal items home while they are in the intensive care unit. The nurses taking care of the patient will let you know if they need anything.
Gregg Greenough, MD
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Location and Office HoursBrigham & Women's Hospital Emergency Dept
75 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham & Women's Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Should I take my loved one's personal items home from ICU?
Helpful? 1 person found this helpful.
What childhood lung diseases require critical care treatment?
The following is a list of some of some childhood lung diseases that may require critical care:
- Uncontrolled asthma
- Cystic fibrosis (CF)
- Chronic lung disease from birth
- Advanced muscular dystrophy impairing the lungs
- Respiratory infections including pneumonia
If I cut myself and am bleeding profusely, do I call 911or my doctor?
If you are bleeding profusely, call 911 immediately.
See all Critical Care questions