We are seeing a higher rate of both types of injuries, traumatic or injuries that have happened on the field, as well as overuse injuries or injuries that as a result of over training or training in a hard way.
Greg P. Watchmaker, MD
Specialty: Hand Surgery
- hand surgery
- orthopedic surgery
Location and Office HoursThe Milwaukee Hand Center
1535 W Market St
Thiensville, WI 53092
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- BlueCross BlueShield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Great-West Healthcare Cigna
- Aurora St Luke's Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Columbia St Mary's Women's Hospital
- Columbia St Mary's, Ozaukee Campus
- Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin
- Are injury rates on the way up, down or static?
What is a spinal flexion problem?
Rick Olderman, Physical Therapy, answeredA spinal flexion problem is a movement dysfunction wherein the spine flexes (bends) too much or too soon at one or two vertebral levels or the abdominals cannot stabilize spinal flexion, all of which cause pain. This typically involves hips that do not flex well.
Find out more about this book:Fixing You: Back Pain: Self-Treatment for Sciatica, Bulging and Herniated Disks, Stenosis, Degenerative Disks, and other diagnoses.
Is it normal for my hand to tingle when I lean on my elbow?
Mehmet Oz, MD, Cardiology, answeredWatch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about elbows.
See all Joint Health questions