There are a number of ways to find out where and if a physician has an appointment to a hospital medical staff or, in other words, has admitting privileges at a hospital. Ask the hospital; ask the doctor; check various websites that offer information on doctors. Some doctors, particularly in smaller communities, may have medical staff privileges at more than one hospital.
Elizabeth B. Burgos, MD
Specialty: Family Medicine
- family medicine
- internal medicine
Location and Office HoursVanderbilt Health Williamson
2105 Edward Curd
Franklin, TN 37067
- BC/BS of Tennessee
- BlueCare/Volunteer State Health Plan/TN Healthcare Network
- Great-West Healthcare CIGNA
- United Healthcare
- Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital
- TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
- How can I find out what hospital a doctor uses?
What kind of training do general practitioners have?
General Practitioners are trained in Primary Care Medicine. They are usually Family Practitioners and Internists. They are trained to diagnose, treat and prevent illness in adults.
How can I find out a doctor’s office hours?
The best way to obtain a doctor’s office hours is to call the office or visit the practice website.
See all Healthcare Basics questions