Berto Lopez, MD
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Location and Office HoursBerto Lopez MD PA
1501 Presidential Way Ste 21
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- AvMed Health
- BlueCross Blue Shield of Florida
- BlueCross BlueShield
- CarePlus Health Plans
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Great-West Healthcare Cigna
- Healthy Palm Beaches
- Simply Healthcare
- United Healthcare
- Vista Health Plan
- Columbia Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center & Children's Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- West Palm Hospital
What causes a dark brown vaginal discharge?
Brown vaginal discharge is often old blood that has turned from red to a brown color. It is fairly common to see brown blood at the end of a menstrual period. If you are having brown bleeding or spotting that is not associated with your period you should discuss this with your healthcare provider.Helpful? 2 people found this helpful.
What are the drinking guidelines for women?
Boston Women's Health Book Collective, Administration, answered
The U.S. guideline for moderate drinking by women is to have no more than one drink a day. Canadian guidelines are similar, recommending no more than nine drinks a week for women.
It is not wise to drink in these situations:
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Before you drive or perform tasks that pose a risk to the safety of yourself or others
- If you are taking medication that reacts negatively with alcohol
- If you have medical problems that are likely to get worse if you drink alcohol
- If you have problems with addiction
Find out more about this book:Our Bodies, Ourselves: A New Edition for a New Era
Is it possible for a tampon to get stuck inside my body?
Lauren Streicher, MD, Obstetrics & Gynecology, answered
Stuck tampons happen more frequently than you think, says obstetrics and gynecology specialist Dr. Lauren Streicher. Find out why it happens and the common mistake women make when they try to remove a stuck tampon by watching this video.
See all Gynecology questions