Research suggests that as many as 10 percent of the population will have some sort of reaction to a cosmetic during their lifetime.
Allan V. Wang, MD
Specialty: Allergy / Immunology
Location and Office HoursAllan Wang MD PhD
Kailua Kona, HI 96740
- HMSA (BC/BS)
- Select HMO/HMSA
- Kahi Mohala Behavioral Healthcare
- Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children
- Queen's Medical Center
Are makeup allergies common?
Discovery Health answered
How much ground flax seed is recommended?
Flaxseed is a great option for those who do not like fish, or are looking for alternative food choices to lower their risk for heart disease. The key is to make sure you are using ground flaxseed as it is better absorbed than whole. Whole flaxseed will keep fresher longer, so you should grind the flaxseed closer to the time you will be using it. Remember that flax is high in fiber, so you should gradually add it to your diet. The recommendations are to eat 5 grams (1 teaspoon) of flax oil or 8 grams (1 tablespoon) of milled flax daily.Helpful? 6 people found this helpful.
How can I be more physically active?
Intermountain Healthcare answeredHere are some tips to adding activity to your life:
See all Egg Allergy questions
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Walk instead of driving. Or, park your car farther away and walk the rest of the way.
- At work, use lunch hours and coffee breaks to walk around the block.
- Take up an active hobby. Garden. Hike. Golf. Play with your kids or grandkids.